Since 1946, DELSEY has been accompanying travelers from all around the world on both their personal and professional travel. The reason for this longevity is quite simply that this irreverent French luggage brand has been combining expertise, design, innovation, elegance and audacity for 7 decades.
Since 1946, DELSEY PARIS® has been committed to providing our customers with an impeccable ownership experience. DELSEY’s eco-friendly designs are made to be durable, resistant and of the highest quality – epitomizing the dedication to our customer’s continuous satisfaction and to society’s overall. DELSEY’s warranty is an extension of our values and commitment to quality.
Warranty against Defects
This warranty is only extended to the original purchaser or gift recipient of a product. Depending on the product, DELSEY offers a Worldwide 2, 5 or 10 Year Limited Warranty, or a Limited Lifetime Warranty (“Warranty Period”, computed from the date of purchase. To find the length of the Warranty Period, please see the product labeling, the hangtag, and the documentation provided with the product.
This warranty only applies to products manufactured by or for DELSEY that can be identified by the DELSEY trademark or logo affixed to them. The warranty does not apply to any non-DELSEY product, even if packaged or sold with a DELSEY product.
Other exclusions include:
- Defects that come from normal wear and tear;
- Defects caused by accident, neglect, abuse, or misuse;
- Defects such as abrasions, scratches, dents or stains that do not impair the functional performance of the product;
- Defects caused by exposure to extreme natural conditions, liquids, or gases;
- Defects caused by handling by third-parties (such as airline, hotels, etc.);
- A product that has been modified without DELSEY’s permission;
- Any DELSEY product whose serial number has been removed or defaced, or if the displayed serial number does not correspond to the nature, type, or origin of the product.