TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Destinations by Frasers “Sign-up and stand a chance to win” competition (“Competition”) is organised and conducted by Frontierco (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”).
- This Competition commences at 00:01 on Wednesday, 1 September 2021 and closes at 23:59 on Thursday, 30 September 2021 and entries received after the closing date will not be considered. There are no entry fees to participate in the Competition.
- ENTRY CONDITIONS
- Participants must be 18 years or older and have a valid identity document, passport or work permit and must reside in the Republic of South Africa during the period of the Competition (“Participants”/“you”/“your”). Competition entries are restricted to 1 per Participant and accordingly multiple Competition entries are prohibited.
- Participants may not enter or receive a prize if they are directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
- By entering this Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the Promoter’s decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this Competition is only possible via the link below and no responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons, including telecommunication failure on the part of any third-party service provider or otherwise.
- HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Competition all You need to do is subscribe to the Destinations by Frasers newsletter, via the homepage or social media platforms at this link https://travelfrontierco.link.additionalcontent.co.za/h/d/8F894683CCB87A38.
- Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be eligible to be entered into the draw and entries must be submitted by the Participant and not by a third party on the Participant’s behalf and prior to the Competition closing date.
- The Competition prize consists of one (1) DELSEY Toliara 66cm Check-in trolley case in black valued at R2,499.95 (two thousand four hundred and ninety-nine rand and ninety-five cents) selected by the Destinations by Frasers team.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER
- The prize will be awarded to 1 winner (“Winner”) and will be randomly drawn and awarded by the Promoter on 5 October 2021. The winning Participant will receive notification of potentially winning the Competition by e-mail, as soon as is reasonably possible, after the draw has taken place.
- The potential winner will be required to provide their name and a South African identity number when contacted by the Promoter and the potential winner is not an actual winner unless:
- they have provided a copy of their South African identity document, within 2 working days of being contacted by the Promoter;
- they have provided the Promoter with an address within the Republic of South Africa for delivery of the Prize to the Winner;
- the information provided has been verified by the Promoter and matches the information contained in their Competition entry.
- The Promoter will make 3 attempts within 2 working days of the draw having taken place, to contact and notify the potential winner via e-mail. If:
- the potential winner cannot be contacted personally after 3 attempts; or
- after first being contacted by the Promoter, is not reachable; or
- the potential winner fails to provide the Promoter with the required information to handover the prize;
the potential winner will forfeit the prize and a replacement winner will be selected from the names drawn from the remaining qualifying Participants. This process shall continue until the winner has been contacted and the prize has been awarded in terms of the Competition rules.
- The Winner may be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize and will be required to furnish the Promoter with all information required in terms of the Consumer Protection Act.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its discretion, to select an alternative winner in the event that it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that:
- the Winner, is not eligible to win, has contravened any of these terms and conditions, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Competition, has conducted himself/herself in a manner which can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Competition and/or has acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition;
- it would be unlawful to award the prize; or
- the Winner fails to accept the prize after 3 attempts for any reason whatsoever, if after first being contacted by the Promoter is not reachable or fails to provide the Promoter with the required documentation and/or information to hand over the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in terms of clause 5.5 shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY
- The Winner has the right to decline permission to use their name or image in marketing material or participate in any marketing activity. Should the Winner verbally or otherwise agree to it, the Promoter may publish the Winner’s name and image on its social media platforms and/or website, without any liability to the Promoter or remuneration due to the Winner.
6.2 By entering the Competition, the Participant acknowledges and agrees that his/her personal information will be shared with the Promoter and its agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for the prize, if applicable, to be delivered to the Winner.
6.4 Any personal data relating to the Winner or any other Participant will be used solely in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act No.68 of 2008 and the Protection of Personal Information Act No.4 of 2013 and will not be disclosed to a third party without the Winner’s or Participant’s prior consent.
6.5 This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The Promoter reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever, its sole discretion. The Competition, its prize and terms and conditions may be amended by the Promoter, at any time during the Competition and will be applied and interpreted within the Promoter’s sole discretion. In such an event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter whatsoever.
- All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter. Destinations by Frasers is a registered trademark of FrontierCo (Pty) Ltd.
- By participating in the Competition and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Promoter, its associated, holding and subsidiary companies, its directors, officers, agents, representatives, organisers, contractors, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims and/or liabilities arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
- The Competition terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and by entering this Competition you consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- For more information or for a copy of these terms and conditions visit www.destinations.za.com, or call the consumer line on 010 300 6888 and contact Destinations by Frasers Marketing (office hours 08:00 to 17:00 weekdays).